- Well, consensus is they're pretty much like werewolves, only a lot more into eatin' folk, and almost nothing can kill 'em. It is a vampire, but it is, uh, something more than that. It is a -- a Turok-Han. And as Neanderthals are to human beings, the Turok-Hans are to vampires. They're a primordial, ferociously powerful killing machine, as single-minded as animals. They are the vampires that vampires fear. An ancient and entirely different race, and until this morning, I thought they were a myth."
- —Rayne and Nigel, about the Turok-Hans
The Turok-Hans, also called "Uber-Vampires", the Old Ones, sometimes Uber-Vamps, or even Ubers for short, are an ancient, primordial, and powerful breed of vampire-like monstrous creatures and were a species of soulless,undead demons that could only exist on Earth by leaving their own dimension and possessing human corpses. They were hybrids, and were thus despised by other, "purer" demon species. They were well-known for feeding on the blood of mammals, particularly humans, as well God's very first beasts, thus making them some His very first creations with the leviathans, as they were created after angels, but they pre-date humans and the soul itself. These vampiric beasts proved to be too powerful, hungry and destructive, so God had the angels go to war with them and the holy forces battled the Turok-Hans nearly to extinction, almost winning the war. When only a handful of them remained living, God then created Purgatory and locked the few that remained inside. They were inadvertently released when Dracula opened Purgatory and unleashed the Queen and her several remaining soldiers.
Upon their release, the Turok-Hans attempted to conquer the Earth and place themselves as the new dominant species on the planet, subsequently harvesting the human race as their primary and abundant food source while eliminating all other competitors and threats to their food.
This attempt to subjugate mankind was thwarted through the combined efforts of hunters, angels, demons, priests, ghosts, slayers and even monsters but was ultimately stopped by Oracle, Rayne, Mia, Sidney and Nigel after they managed to defeat the Turok-Hans leader and architect of their plan: the Queen. According to Ariel, the Turok-Hans themselves are unable to died after The Queen's death, as Oracle put it "They all cannot followed her to the grave." in MHI Deadpool the worth of killing and beheading a Turok-Hans is $3000,000,000,000 and after killing these beast you would become a elite member of MHI with the money sent in a black gym bag with high tech advanced supernatural weapons,immortal elixir,high tech advanced Supernatural protection Equipment.
Early History Edit
- "Long after God formed Angels but long before He created Man, He made the first beasts -- the Turok-Hans. I personally found them entertaining because they were quick...strong...but both He and Oracle were concerned they'd chomp up the entire petri dish. Sometime after their creation, the Angels and the Turok-Hans were locked in conflict. And it went like that over many years. But the angels turned the tide for all of life on the Earth. So after God had His angels, Michael here included, hunt and fight the Turok-Hans nearly to extinction, God had his most original Lieutenant, Oracle, personally, find the last few that remained. And then God locked those few remaining Turok-Hans away. Why else do you all think He created Purgatory? To keep those clever, poisonous things out of this world."
- —Death, about the Turok-Hans
According to Death, the Turok-Hans were among God's earliest creations, second after the creation of Leviathans but predating humans and angels. And the Turok-Hans roamed the Earth for a long time.
Unfortunately, upon realizing that Turok-Hans were both unendingly hungry and capable of killing Angels, these beasts proved to be too strong, too hungry, and too destructive. Whereas Death "personally found them entertaining", God and Oracle both worried that the beasts would, as Death said, "Chomp the entire petri dish". So God order His warrior class of angels to hunt them down and wipe them out. The Powers, the Cherubs, even the Archangels were among those that did so, but Oracle was the best. A centuries long war between Angels and the Turok-Hans devastated most of the planet's surface. And so the Angels hunted and fought the Turok-Hans to the point where they were all but extinct, turning the tide against the vampiric creatures.
The majority of Turok-Hans were killed but when only a handful of the Turok-Hans remained, God personally had the Original Angel Oracle himself find the last handful of Turok-Hans that remained and then God created a real known as Purgatory and sealed those few remaining Turok-Hans away in the supernatural monster realm - which Death reveals as being specifically created to contain Turok-Hans. In addition, after locking the Turok-Hans up and with the war over, God devised a means of killing the Turok-Hans should they ever escape Purgatory.
- When we taste… human blood, a sort of frenzy begins. It's almost impossible to stop."
- ―Edward Cullen to Bella Swan.[src]
- When we taste… human blood, a sort of frenzy begins. It's almost impossible to stop."
- ―Edward Cullen to Bella Swan.[src]
Turok-Hans subsist on blood as their only food source. Human blood is by far the most common source and the most appealing, and subsequently the most difficult to resist.
As blood is the only component of a Turok-Hans diet, failing to drink blood (whether human or animal) for an extended period of time will physically and mentally weaken a Turok-Hans. The longer a Turok-Hans abstains from blood, the more likely the Turok-Hans will lose their rationality and mental faculties until they give into their thirst, because their throats are described to be in "burning pain", which will worsen the longer they do not drink blood. Although it still gives them nutrition, animal blood is less appealing to Turok-Hans.
Turok-Hans who wish to blend in with human society are also seen to ingest human food and drinks, but While Turok-Hans seemed to be able to ingest and digest normal food and drink, they were described as having a human-level sense of taste in comparison to their other heightened senses, and were henceforth greatly unsatisfied with normal food, at least in comparison to blood. Still, they appeared to retain the ability to differentiate liquids. Spike was immediately able to determine that the substance in the Cup of Perpetual Torment was Mountain Dew. Spike also possesses an extremely varied diet for a vampire. He was very often seen drinking alcohol, and enjoyed eating Weetabix (which he mixed into blood for texture), chocolate, spices and burba weed (which he mixed into blood for flavor), Buffalo wings, crackers and peanut butter, and fried onion blossoms. Angel, on the other hand, seemed to be very fond of coffee, and drank it often.
According to Trask, a member of the Scourge, Turok-Hans do feed on demon blood. However, Gunn gained visions by feeding on a prophetic demon. Spike also once claimed that demon blood tastes like "astringent" and is "oaky", which he stated after biting Cordelia Chase to determine whether or not she was possessed.When Charles Gunn faced off against an overwhelming number of Scourge demons, he as a Turok-Hans was butchering and feeding from the demons. He speculated that their blood taste metallic to a Turok-Hans. It seems that Turok-Hans do gain any sustenance from feeding from demons. . On occasion, the appeal of human blood can be so enticing that a "vegetarian" vampire will lose control, especially if their self-control is weak. To a "vegetarian" Turok-Hans, carnivores' blood is more appetizing than herbivores, though still not quite as good as humans.
On the moral grounds that all human life is precious, a very small proportion of Turok-Hans in the universe receive their sustenance from animal blood, jokingly calling themselves vegetarians. The only examples known are the Cullen family and the Denali coven.As blood is the only component of a Turok-Hans diet, failing to drink blood (whether human or animal) for an extended period of time will physically and mentally weaken a Turok-Hans. The longer a vampire abstains from blood, the more likely the vampire will lose their rationality and mental faculties until they give into their thirst, because their throats are described to be in "burning pain", which will worsen the longer they do not drink blood. Although it still gives them nutrition, animal blood is less appealing to Turok-Hans.A Turok-Hans normal diet consisted solely of mammalian blood. They possessed the ability to completely drain a human body in a matter of seconds. Though they preferred the blood of humans, that of other mammals, including rats, pigs and otters, seemed to suffice. After their ensoulment (and before, in Spike's case) Turok-Hans Angel and Spike managed to remain strong and healthy by regularly purchasing pig's blood from butcher shops, but needed to keep them contained in fridges to keep them fresh. Many Turok-Hans were shown to dislike the taste of non-human blood, but otter blood seemed to be something of an exception.As such, the vast majority vampires fed exclusively from humans despite being able to live on lower animals. Their soulless natures led them to value the taste (and sadistic joy of the act) first and foremost. However, if a human's blood was tainted in some way, such as through steroid use, it tasted bad to vampires. Certain other factors about the human may also affect their blood's taste as youthand virginity seemed to be rather palatable choices. Blood of an elderly or middle-aged person was considered unappetizing.
According to Harmony Kendall, individual Turok-Hans could either prefer biting on the right or left side of a human's neck, describing herself as a "right-biter." This was, however, proven false on several occasions. She may have been implying that biting a certain side of the neck might just be a preference.
Physical appearance Edit
HUMAN FORM Edit
- As predators, we have a glut of weapons in our physical arsenal—much, much more than really necessary. The strength, the speed, the acute senses, not to mention those like Edward, Jasper, and I, who have extra senses as well. And then, like a carnivorous flower, we are physically attractive to our prey."
- ―Alice to Bella[src]
After the change, Turok-Hans physical appearance and muscle mass is enhanced and perfected, eye color changes, and they no longer need to breathe, though they often still do so out of habit, and feel uncomfortable without their sense of smell—the first warning of an impending threat or the smell of potential prey. The ability to cut off airflow from their lungs allows them to remain submerged underwater for as long as they wish, and contributes greatly to their excellent swimming capabilities.
Turok-Hans are extraordinarily beautiful, some more attractive than others, such as Heidi and Rosalie. Their beauty is described as angelic or even god-like. This is one of the several features meant to attract their prey—more specifically, to attract, fascinate, and (if necessary) seduce, unsuspecting humans. How physically appealing their prey finds them is determined by how desirable they were as humans themselves. If an already attractive human were to be transformed, their physical beauty would be "beyond breathtaking". If they were of average interest, their attractiveness would be lower, but still stunningly beautiful. If however they were not particularly pleasing to the eye, they would become average (as shown with James), but this is a rare occurrence, as Turok-Hans normally select exceptional humans to turn.
A Turok-Hans skin is described as "chalky", alabaster, or marble (because of its texture and feel, as well as its appearance). Regardless of original ethnicity, a vampire's skin will be exceptionally pale. The hue varies slightly, with darker-skinned humans having a barely discernible olive tone to their Turok-Hans skin, but the light shade remains the same. They owe their unnatural pale complexion to their lack of blood flow; once they reach the first anniversary of their transformation, they no longer possess blood of their own (though they still become slightly flushed after feeding). When the venom spreads, it also leeches pigment in the skin, so after the transformation is complete, the Turok-Hans loses nearly all its skin color, as well as any moles, freckles, scars, tattoos, or any other part of the skin with pigment from their human life. Their strong resemblance to marble statues rests also on their skin's granite-like appearance and impenetrability, as well as the now useless need to blink—the venom-based fluid that resides in the eyes now fulfills the function of eyelids and also lubricates the eye so that it can move easily within its sockets. The Turok-Hans also is unable to produce tears after the transformation, as tears are used to remove objects harmful to the eye, and those objects would be unable to harm a Turok-Hans eye. A vampire may not move at all, if need be, and if they stay immobile for several thousand years, they will start showing the appearance of fragility or petrification, though their physical capabilities will remain unchanged. Aside from Aro's clouded, "milky" eyes, Bella notes that his skin—as well as that of his brothers, Marcus and Caius—looks like paper. However, though they feel closer to shale than granite, they are no more fragile than those remaining active.
Their body's natural changes no longer occur. They cannot age or grow (things such as fingernails, toenails, and hair will no longer be able to grow. However, if an arm, leg, nose, or other such appendage should be removed, albeit painfully, it can be easily reattached.Turok-Hans venom is noted to be the only thing that scars a vampire. Since the venom is adhesive, coating the severed end with it will help it heal faster. They show no physical or mental illnesses and defects, and their voice becomes more alluring, melodic, and seductive. Their heart no longer beats.
The venom, and venom based liquids replace all of the natural chemical processes and functions in the body. It wets and pools in the mouth instead of saliva. It coats the eyes, burning through contacts after only a few hours, protecting them from damage and thus eliminating all necessity and reason to produce tears. It also lubricates them, allowing them to move around more easily within their sockets. A similar venom based liquid lubricates between the Turok-Hans cells allowing their hard stone bodies to move. If a Turok-Hans were to remain motionless over thousands of years, dust will actually begin to petrify in response to the venom based liquids, turning their skin powdery and similar to shale in texture, as well as their eyes which develop a milky film over their red irises making the eyes appear pink in color. This can be seen with the ancient Volturi members. These imperfections, however, do not affect the Turok-Hans impenetrability or compromise their vision, a Turok-Hans that stays motionless would be just as indestructible and sharp as a vampire remaining active.
As Turok-Hans describe themselves, they are unchanging, "living stone" beings frozen exactly as they were when they were transformed. (Though to another vampire, the granite-skin feels smooth, soft, and warm and not the icy-hard touch a human would feel). unable produce sperm, males are unable breed, while female Turok-Hans unable too; their bodies no longer accommodate the changes related to pregnancy. In male vampires, the venom is unable to take on a form so similar to seminal fluid that it can bond with a human ovum, making impossible the creation of a human-vampire hybrid. The underlying biochemistry and physiology is currently unknown.
Their bodily scent is based on their venom, which is pleasant, not only to humans, but to other Turok-Hans as well.
A wise Turok-Hans will avoid exposure to direct sunlight in public, so as not to be seen by humans during the day, unless the sky is overcast, since their skin sparkles like diamonds; their cells have become hard and refractive as if they were so many small prisms.
On the moral grounds that all human life is precious, a very small proportion of vampires in the Twilightuniverse receive their sustenance from animal blood, jokingly calling themselves vegetarians. The only examples known are the Cullen family and the Denali coven.
subsist on blood as their only food source. Human blood is by far the most common source and the most appealing, and subsequently the most difficult to resist.
As blood is the only component of a vampire's diet, failing to drink blood (whether human or animal) for an extended period of time will physically and mentally weaken a vampire. The longer a vampire abstains from blood, the more likely the vampire will lose their rationality and mental faculties until they give into their thirst, because their throats are described to be in "burning pain", which will worsen the longer they do not drink blood. Although it still gives them nutrition, animal blood is less appealing to vampires.
Vampires who wish to blend in with human society are also seen to ingest human food and drinks, but, since their bodies can no longer digest this, they must cough everything up later. On occasion, the appeal of human blood can be so enticing that a "vegetarian" vampire will lose control, especially if their self-control is weak. To a "vegetarian" vampire, carnivores' blood is more appetizing than herbivores, though still not quite as good as humans.
On the moral grounds that all human life is precious, a very small proportion of vampires in the Twilightuniverse receive their sustenance from animal blood, jokingly calling themselves vegetarians. The only examples known are the Cullen family and the Denali coven.
The Turok-Hans are basically a race of ancient vampiric creatures that drink blood to survive like Hybrids, normal vampires, including the Alpha Elders, even Dracula himself, and especially Dhampirs & tribrids, but the Turok-Hans are different then vampires. The Turok-Hans are pale in color; they don't seem human at all, are hairless, and evolved underground with mouth,eyes,nose.
Death describes them as "clever" and "poisonous". He also says he personally found them "entertaining" but God was worried they might "chomp the entire petri dish." Oracle once even classified the Turok-Hans, and even the creation of them and even the creatures themselves, "God's greatest mistake" because of their destructive power.
There are three kinds of ranks when it comes to the Turk-Hans:
Turok-Han Elder Edit
The Turok-Han Vampire Elder of all the Turok-Hans, Drones and Hive Guardians. The Elder appeared as a large pale red vampire with two crest resembling bat ears and has a large flap of skin that runs from wrists all the way to her ankles, presumably used for gliding.they also has long claws used for scratching their enemies all though elders leaves that to her drones most of the time. their blood seems to fuse with a humans blood thus Vladislous Dracula becoming a human-vampire hybrid. They were believed to be wiped out after the Great War between Angels and Turok-Hans, but one Elder somehow managed to survive the vampire holocaust. She lurked in the deepest reaches of the hive in Purgatory, plotting her revenge and extinction of the human race. When Dracula went to the underworld, he made a deal with Lucifer and one of his servants took Dracula to Purgatory and as the Elder brood managed to capture the human, the mortal was subjugated to intense torture and pain before she appeared before him. She cut open her arm, allowing her blood to flow into his mouth. The mere mortal was transformed, turned into the first human vampire!
Turok-Han Hive Guardian Edit
Turok-Han Hive Guardians are larger, faster, stronger versions of the drones found only in the deepest reaches of the hives and wait for any soul daring enough to venture deep enough into their domain. They existed solely to defend their territory, attacking even the fiercest of priests without fear. These are Creatures that are Vampiric in nature. Despite their size they are surprisingly agile. What it makes up for in Speed it lacks in nimbleness. The Hive Guardian has been seen on a plethora of occasions and is known to run head first into objects simply because of its size . The Hive Guardian seems to have some type of keen sense of smell or hearing because it can locate its enemies with ease. The size of the Hive Guardian makes them able to reach lower and narrower areas of the hive. This creature resembles a dog or bear in nature and has razor sharp teeth and claws with huge glowing eyes.
Turok-Han Drones Edit
The Drones are the workers and soldiers of this vampiric species. Each hive has thousands of drones being commanded by the drones. They seem to have at superior intelligence like making strategies and communicating with each other . They have free will, all other functions can be controlled by their Elder. Like other castes they are pale in color and do have eyes, ears and nostrils. But they have wings. And they have a human like skull. As they get older they turn into hive guardians and then turn into Elders, but only if the current elder is deceased. They can also glide and jump high.
Powers and Abilities Edit
As God's very first beasts and the natural predators of humans and other supernatural creatures, including vampires, the Turok-Han Vampires possess superior physical attributes compared to those of humans and even most supernatural creatures. The Turok-Hans possesses the conventional powers of vampires, though to a considerably higher level. They are very powerful beasts, more powerful than most other creatures, and able to kill and/or eat just about anything else. It is notable that despite the Turok-Hans' status as Gods very firsts beasts and their ability to somewhat overpower the celestials with relative ease, Turok-Hans do not possess any form of magical or psychic abilities besides flight (however, this is limited to the Queen) in Purgatory. Turok-Hans are also capable of wiping out all demons and vampires--a claim that forced the demon Satan to flee and organize his demons against the beasts by allying with the Team a second time. This makes them rather unique as they are able to defeat creatures who possess far more abilities than they do. Before the Turok-Hans threat could be ended, it took the hunters, slayers, priests, angels, demons and even other monsters to forge loose alliances with each other and combine their efforts.
- Powerful Jaws: Turok-Hans possess massive jaws that are immensely strong and serves as their primary weapon and way to feed. Their jaws can rip open anything they bite into, including humans, angels, demons and various other creatures - even other Turok-Hans.
- Fangs: Like normal vampires, the Turok-Hans possess a set of extremely sharp fangs that allows them to bite any creatures.
- Godlike Invulnerability: One of the only ways, but the best, for a hunter to put a Turok-Han into a death-like sleep is with a The Ultimate white oak stake into they heart and have no weaknesses compared to the other supernatural creatures and cannot be harmed by any stake even the White Oak Stake or the White Oak Ash Daggers. heart extraction would unable to have any affect on a Turok-Han.Turok-Han bodies are completely indestructible making heart extraction impossible.A Turok-Han is invincible in many different ways and activities physically and mentally making its user supreme in one or several activities. any.Turok-Han cannot be defeated by conventional ways and have no known weakness (e.g Sentry has no physical weakness) while other just have never lost a battle and never will. . While use of extreme physical force can disable and weaken them temporarily, they will recover from any damage in a matter of seconds and their immortal flesh heals in seconds from any wound without causing them any seeming discomfort. They return from the dead by sunlight with some blood, with their bodies fully restored., A Hive Guardians recovered unharmed after a car was dropped on it and even a Drone showed no pain when connected up to a car battery or injected with acid. More powerful Turok-Hans such as the elder are less susceptible to Borax damage and can regenerate their wounds even quicker than others of their kind. Besides these methods, they are indestructible.
- Godlike Immortality: Being creatures much older than souls and humans, the Turok-Hans are immortal, in a variety of senses, in that having an ageless lifespan, meaning they simply do not age, and cannot be killed by but one mean, devised by God himself. Death reveals that the Turok-Hans were among God's first creations, being after angels and before humans.by nature are immortal, do not age or get sick, can't die by any natural means of death and can live forever. Turok-Hans They are also extremely difficult to practically impossible to kill compared to even the archangels. are not subject to disease and old age and are also impervious to bullets, knives, bombs, and any other Earthly conventional human ways of killing. They aren't underneath time, affected by age or diseases, and don't need to breathe, eat, or sleep to sustain themselves. They are the oldest things in all of Creation. They're nearly indestructible, but Death’s Scythe and the weapons of Heaven when in God’s or trbrids hands can hurt them.The Turok-Hans possesses absolute immortality, is unable to die, age, get sick, or be permanently wounded, is absolutely self-sustained, and as the Turok-Hans mind and soul are as immortal as their biological bodies, they are immune to mental/spiritual damage. Any injuries the Turok-Hans suffers immediately heal, even if the user's body is disintegrated or blown up or completely deleted, even if the Turok-Hans is completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level, they will still return to life. Alternatively, all Turok-Hans are absolutely immune to all harm, nor can they die of any natural causes.The user's existence and soul become completely independent of even the concept of reality, making them not bound to the subjects of life, death and manipulations. Also, the power cannot be removed, rendered truly perfect and absolute.become immune to all conventional illness, diseases, viruses and infections. While The Turok-Hans existence and soul become completely independent of even the concept of reality, making them not bound to the subjects of life, death and manipulations. Also, the power cannot be removed, rendered truly perfect and absolute.
- Flawless Indestructibility-The Turok-Hans have no physical, spiritual or mental weaknesses giving them immunity to everything harmful, essentially making them indestructible.The Turok-Hans is able of negate and nullify every concepts, powers, universal definitions, laws and boundaries making them immune to everything and anything. Advanced Turok-Hans can also induce or give others the ability to be immune to some things.Turok-Hans negates all weaknesses becoming immutable to everything. Turok-Hans adapts to the point they eliminate all weakness becoming impervious to all harm.Another impressive feature about Turok-Hans is their indestructibility. During the transformation process, a Turok-Hans cells become extremely hard, durable, and refractive, rendering their bodies impenetrable. Turok-Hans are noted to be exponentially more durable than "soft" humans. The strength of a Turok-Hans skin is described as harder than granite, and diamond-hard. Their bodies are so hard that they are unable to be harmed by human weapons, and the only creatures capable of killing them are other Turok-Hans , or werewolves,hybrids,tribrids. Their teeth are also noted to be one of the few things strong enough to be able to cut through their skin, as are werewolf teeth and hybrid & tribrid teeth. Because of this indestructibility, it is impossible for a Turok-Hans to kill himself. As a newborn, Carlisle attempted this in many ways including jumping from atmospheric heights, drowning himself, and starving himself, after all of which he was unharmed.
- Godlike strength -Turok-Hans are extremely strong and they can kill there opponent with brute force. They can kill there own kind and gain additional power and become more powerful. Their strength increase the more angry they get and they lift 100 tons,crush metal,uproot tree's,shatter glass,break tables,rip human's and vampire to shred,punch concert and brick,catch fallen vending machine and overpower any humans,normal werewolf/ vampires,hybrids,zombie,hunters,demons,angels,humanoid robots,bionic humans,animals and their strength can only be matched by Tribrids and hybrids. Lowen Can lift 100 tons as a newly changed Turok-Hans. Strength doubles every century(200, 400,800) and lowen CAN physically harm vampires.Turok-Hans are immensely much physically stronger than humans and other supernatural creatures, including high-ranking monsters (including alphas), top-level demons and top-level spirits; able to easily dismember them by the dozens. Turok-Hans are just as strong as normal angels and can somewhat overpower angels (in general) with difficulty. A Hive Guardian was able to temporally overpower two Powers and effortlessly ripped off a normal vampire's head with its bare hands. Even when a Drone had been crippled by a spell it still took numerous chains to restrain its strength. Much like demons and angels, the higher-ranking Turok-Hans are stronger than the lower-ranking Another. enhanced trait is their unstoppable physical strength. A enhanced trait is their unstoppable physical strength. A Turok-Hans is said to be thousands of times stronger than any human, able to lift objects several hundreds of times their own weight. They can crush granite boulders, subdue any prey, throw cars, crush metal, and uproot trees with their bare hands. Edward feared his strength when first meeting Bella, and explained that there was barely a difference between caressing her head and knocking it off. A good example of their strength is seen when Bella decides to arm wrestle Emmett after becoming a Turok-Hans. She describes the power in his one arm to be about the same as a cement truck moving down a sharp decline at over 60 miles per hour. She beats him, however, because she is a newborn at the time. Newborn Turok-Hans are always stronger than older ones, since their strength derives from the lingering human blood left in their body from their human life. A Turok-Hans strength also enables them to leap incredible distances. Edward was able to leap over a 50 yard wide river with ease during Bella's first hunt, while Bella was able to leap over twice his distance, while still only using a small amount of her force.Diet does have a massive impact on strength, since it always depends on the individual vampire. Although, a diet of human blood makes a Turok-Hans stronger than animal blood, albeit only fractionally. Turok-Hans who feed on animal blood (vegetarian Turok-Hans) find that "big game"—predators like bears or wildcats - not only smell more appealing to them, but also make them stronger than the "weaker" blood of herd animals such as deer or cattle.Strength, of course, is not always physical. If a Turok-Hans possessed great mental strength and willpower as a human, he will find it easier to control his wild, animalistic instincts. Even so, if a Turok-Hans has not fed for a long time, he will be less likely to think clearly and more likely to give in to his thirst, attacking the first living thing he detects and draining it of blood within seconds, all without a single thought (human or animal). If, however, an unlucky human were to be near their vicinity, they will preferably attack him/her rather than the animal. is said to be thousands of times stronger than any human, able to lift objects several hundreds of times their own weight.They are even able to somewhat overpower Powers and Cherubs, as have shown concern greatly and they were seen overpowering them at least twice. However, Archangels and Seraphs, such as Oracle, are able to hold their own against a number of Turok-Han who teamed up, and Oracle’s physical strength was enough to push the Queen far back, long enough for Rayne and Mia to behead her. Similarly, the Original Vampire Dracula was able to shove a Hive Guardian with his strength but Mia predicted that the Hive Guardian would inevitably win and "eat him alive". Furthermore, Ghosts (such as Nigel) are able to knock down Turok-Hans such as the Queen and Hive Guardians but was also unable to do any lasting damage. The Turok-Han's have proven to be far stronger than humans as they can overpower them while feeding on their flesh. Turok-Hans are also able to easily overpower even the strongest slayer and nearly kill her, forcing her to use every possible resource to defeat it the second time around. One Turok-Han Vampire drone is able to push an entire wheelbarrow filled with timbers and tools out of its way by a mere shove of its hand and punch a cinder block into dust to no ill effect. They are also stronger the bigger they are.
Diet does not have a massive impact on strength, since it always depends on the individual vampire. Although, a diet of human blood makes a vampire stronger than animal blood, albeit only fractionally. Vampires who feed on animal blood (vegetarian vampires) find that "big game"—predators like bears or wildcats - not only smell more appealing to them, but also make them stronger than the "weaker" blood of herd animals such as deer or cattle.
Strength, of course, is not always physical. If a vampire possessed great mental strength and willpower as a human, he will find it easier to control his wild, animalistic instincts. Even so, if a vampire has not fed for a long time, he will be less likely to think clearly and more likely to give in to his thirst, attacking the first living thing he detects and draining it of blood within seconds, all without a single thought (human or animal). If, however, an unlucky human were to be near their vicinity, they will preferably attack him/her rather than the animal.
- Godlike Speed -Turok-Han are extremely fast and they have the ability to run Animalistic quickness and they can dodge spear,arrows,knives,bullets and they can chase after any human,vampire,demon,bionic human,hunter,animals,motorcycle,cars,trucks,Olympic runners. outrun humans,animals,motorcycles,cars,trucks,bionic human,normal vampire.run 600 mph,when they run they become a blur and indivisible.Turok-Hans are much faster than humans, supernatural hunters, priests, slayers, and monsters, capable of moving at incredible speed; quick enough to appear as blurs of motion and move from one place to another instantly,They can lay down and sit up within the same fraction of a second, almost without having to even think about going through the motions. After being turned into a Turok-Hans, Bella describes her movements as being instantaneous.. they speed can be only matched by Tribrids and hybrids.
- Godlike Agility- Turok-Hans are very agile and flexible; able to run at incredibly speeds, jump to great heights, and clamp up walls and ceilings. A Turok-Han Vampire Hive Guardian can also leap long distances without aid, despite their large size and appearance. Turok-Han possess superhuman enhanced stamina, flexibility, reflexes, and agility. They can move, jump, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. They can climb a mountain within seconds,jump off the tallest tree and land perfectly ,one Turok-Han jumped so high to catch a airplane that was shooting at him,jump for a 12 story building and land of there two front legs,back flip off a huge truck,wall climb on a brick wall,jump over a another building to the next that was 5 feet away.A Turok-Hans body movements are uncannily flexible. Their agility is more advanced than humans, which allows them to rapidly respond to change by adapting to its initial stable configuration; They can make numerous gymnastic, or martial arts implements with little effort using a combination of strength, balance, reflexes and speed. They can even swing, flip, bend and twist themselves without failure due to their enhanced sense of balance and flexibility. Using their physical senses as allies, they can find motions at human speed too slow for them to miss.
In battle, Turok-Hans can swiftly dodge an attack without having to think how to move their bodies first. In general, only something that moves at Turok-Hans-speed can render a Turok-Hans unnoticed to the motion.
Part of this enhancement is based on the enhanced activity of their brains, which allows them to think and move much faster than humans.
- Godlike Healing -Turok-Hans can heal from any injury instantly in seconds,heal from being burned alive,heal from broken neck,being stab in the eye and neck/still heal. have the combined healing capabilities of both non-original vampires and werewolves, rendering them practically invincible to anything but fatal wounds that can seriously impair their healing capabilities like decapitation unless the head or body part is close to the body they would instantly come back a alive . They can recover/heal/regenerate from any injury much quicker and more effectively than any non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves and humans. They also seems to heal much more quickly when exposed to silver and UV bullets. Human blood has also known to make the healing process faster. these supernatural beings are truly immortal and cannot be killed by any weapon.
- Godlike stamina- Turok-Hans Possess virtually unlimited stamina in all physical activities due to their body being unable to produce fatigue toxins.Turok-Hans have unlimited stamina and never tire, however they do get hungry but cannot starve to death. However, the higher ranking Turok-Han like the Queen and Hive Guardians have a better control of their hunger.
- Godlike Durability-They are shown to take powerful blows from other supernatural creatures and even being tackled through walls. survived a horrific car accident and come out of it without a scratch.They can also exert themselves without much tire.Turok-Hans can take far more trauma than other non-original vampires, werewolves and humans can, without much discomfort or injury.even stated a bomb powerful enough to blow up a junk yard full of disposed cars would not be able to kill them or Regular bullets, rockets, bombs don't leave a mark and bounce off you without injury and pain, high voltage electricity doesn't even phase(bother) or hurt you but can stun or stop you only for 1 hour, temperature extremes(hot or cold) does not harm in any way, even a high moving van can't harm you or kill and leave without injury and pain. Even something as devastating as a nuclear bomb can't harm or kill them. and unable to feel any pain unless fighting other supernatural creatures or same species ., temperature extremes(hot or cold) does not harm in the very least, even a high moving van can't harm you.Turok-Hans can take powerful strikes from other supernatural creatures or forces and show no signs of severe damage. can take far more trauma than any original vampires, non-original vampires werewolves, humans, without much discomfort or injury. Vervain, Wolfsbane, Wood, and White Oak Ash Daggers do not weaken or kill them, making them indestructible.Turok-Hans durability has been shown to withstand being thrown through a table,struck with an iron bar and being struck repeatedly by other powerful supernatural creatures. Surviving all of this without sustaining permanent damage in anyway.They can be stopped only through desiccating, but since even two non-original vampires and the Originals Hybrid can't stop an Turok-Hans, is almost impossible do it. Since the White Oak stake is useless against them,Turok-Hans are practically immortal and invulnerable.These beings are truly immortal and can only be stopped through desiccating. These beings are able to survive over 2,000 years without anything to sustain them and are invulnerable to all physical and mental attacks, though magic is the only thing that can stop them completely but unable to kill or cure them.Turok-Hans by no means are invulnerable. However, they are highly resistant to pain and can take a great amount of damage without succumbing to physical injury. On one occasion, Silas stabbed himself through the chest with a tree limb in order to also stab Jeremy, who had him in a headlock, with only minimum flinching. He was also shot several times in the chest by a hunting rifle and was only annoyed by the hassle. Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will be unable to cause a Turok-Hans pain . However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds, so long as they have fed recently. It seems physical trauma cannot hurt them anywhere down. However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds, so long as they have fed recently. It seems physical trauma is unable to hurt them anywhere on the body (ex-eye gauging, drowning).
- Godlike Mind Compulsion-Turok-Hans can control thoughts, plague dreams, and erase memories of any humans and supernatural creatures alike.Turok-Hans do not need eye contact and can effect extremely powerful supernatural beings such as Qetsiyah and Klaus. Unlike vampires, vervain does not prevent an Turok-Hans from invading a victims mind. They are even able to control entire crowds from a distance with relative ease after feeding on a large enough quantity of blood. Turok-Hans are the only known beings who can compel an Original vampire or hybrid but unable to compel tribrids.They can appear as anyone and can compel without eye contact and even if the target is on wolfs-bane. Also they can compel a mass of people at once. They can inflict immense mental pain on targets such as when Silas convinced Klaus he was stabbed by the White Oak Stake. can issue any number of commands at any given time and werewolves cant be compelled.
- Poisonous Bite and Venom: The bite of a Turok-Han can turn a human into a Turok-Han. In addition, the bite of a Turok-Han also has similar effects on angels that a werewolf bite has on a vampire, and it has been known to injure, and in rare cases, kill angels in a similar way that a werewolf bite kills a vampire. Oracle describes the bite as a mixture of a spider bite, scorpion sting, and a snake bite. Once an angel is bitten, the bite-mark itself will hurt on touch and the venom acts as a poison of sorts and will enter the bloodstream and deliver a toxin throughout the body, producing discomfort an weakness. All Angels who are bitten will ultimately develop delusions and hallucinations and grow severely weak. In rare cases, Angels have been known to die from the bite and many are "mercy-killed" before tat point. there venom is capable of killing almost any supernatural being. It cannot, however, any other creature that is not human into a Turok-Han . His venom burned away all the organs in his body except his veins, heart and brain. Extremely lethal to vampires and werewolves. His venom can also give superhuman abilities to any human who drinks it, including strength, speed, agility, and healing. Cures diseases made by him.. His venom burned away all the organs in his body except his veins, heart and brain. Extremely lethal to vampires and werewolves. His venom can also give superhuman abilities to any human who drinks it, including strength, speed, agility, and healing. Cures diseases made by him.
- Subconscious Search-This is not the official name of the ability. While Turok-Han does have eidetic memory, however, Turok-Han can go into their subconscious mind and relive the any memories in their mind and observe everything that was going on around him/her at that time. This ability allows him/her to go past Eiditic memory and instead live within the dream.
- Eidetic Memory -Turok-Han possess perfect recall and are unable to forget. Their minds are often called "vaults" in which they stores all their information permanently, regardless of how far such memories recede into the past.With Turok-Han accelerated brain activity, Turok-Han can receive or process large amounts of information and data at once, reading words and pictures at a fast pace. Turok-Han does have a photographic memory with total recall and has the ability to super-read an entire encyclopedia in seconds and they can retain any large amounts of information.
- Godlike illusions-Turok-Han have the power to create powerful illusions. They are able to use these illusions on anyone they desire, no matter how powerful. The ability to cause illusions also allows a form of shape-shifting, since they can cause beings to believe that they are seeing the Turok-Han in the form of another. They can be used on multiple people in multiple locations simultaneously. They can keep themselves at a physically safe distance while casting illusions. The illusions have been proven sufficient against many vampires capable of brute force. Silas, despite in his weakened state after having just been awoken from desiccation, was able to cast illusions convincing enough to actually make Bonnie, a witch who is typically immune from all mental manipulation, into thinking that he was Atticus Shane. He also managed to convince the Original hybrid, Klaus, that he had broken the tip of the indestructible white oak stake into his back and left him on the verge of death as it scraped against his heart-- it wasn't until he experienced great emotional upheaval with Caroline Forbes that Klaus was able to break himself free from it.
- Advanced Immunity: Because of their unconditional immortality, Turok-Han are immune to all known weaknesses of regular vampires . They're immune to wooden weapons, sunlight, vervain, werewolf bites,decapitation, heart extraction or fire and are able to walk freely into a home without being invited by the owner first. Their bodies are supposedly completely indestructible.. They become immune to all conventional diseases, toxins, poisons, viruses, illness, infections, and injuries.
- Godlike Senses - Turok-Han have extremely keen and sense.and they can see and smell ever thing around them when running and hear 6 miles away,hear heartbeats,smell disease on human,see in the total darkness,see ghost,smell gum/drugs/alcohol/blood on people. and hear music in car on the highway,see threw dark windows,smell gunpowder from a mile away,hear highest pitch/lowest pitch sound.they can hear whispered conversations, even ones in far of buildings and on phones, though mos Turok-Han typically learn how to tune out most ambient noises when it's not necessary to hear them-- Josh, a newborn Turok-Han, explained that Turok-Han can turn their enhanced hearing off, which explains why they can occasionally miss auditory warnings (such as the footsteps of approaching enemies) when they're paying attention to other things. Turok-Han can also smell blood from several meters away, and see in total darkness. These senses improve and grow stronger with age and experience.A vampire's senses are also greatly enhanced, which enables them to see, hear, smell, feel, and taste things imperceptible to humans. While running, a Turok-Han can see and sense everything that is around them, allowing them to keep tabs of their surroundings and avoid hitting anything unnecessarily. A Turok-Han vision is incomparable. Everything is much sharper, and more defined as a Turok-Han, and their vision is unhindered by darkness. As a Turok-Han, colors are much more vibrant. Humans are considered blind or mud-eyed in comparison. Bella described looking back at her human life as like looking through a thick, dark veil because of her new incredible vision. Their sense of sight exceeds by far that of a hawk: They can see objects in microscopic detail, and can see into the invisible spectrum of light. Turok-Han also have much better depth perception than humans.
Their enhanced vision allows them to see the smallest details, and extends into the ultraviolet region of the light spectrum. Bella describes her sight as being better than an eagle's. Turok-Han find wearing glasses or contact lenses to be uncomfortable or irritating because they see the smallest imperfections such as very small scratches and optical aberrations imperceptible to humans.
When a Turok-Han hunts, he/her uses his/her's sense of smell to find prey and hearing to track its movements.Turok-Han can smell any objects several miles away in a good breeze. Smell is most intense to Turok-Han, because one can smell the blood of his prey. By not breathing, they feel uncomfortable due to the lack of smell, though they can survive without it.As they grow older and more disciplined, Turok-Han can learn to smell differences between the scents of various humans' blood, as well as scents of other things (like fabrics - the unique scent of denim). The range of their senses can be increased (though only fractionally) through concentration. Turok-Han mostly rely on smell to find their prey and take in the environment, which is partly why they find the lack of breathing uncomfortable.Turok-Han can hear the any muted sounds. When Bella completed her transformation into a Turok-Han, she listened to the sound of rap music until it slowly faded away. She then realized that it was coming from a car with its window rolled down on a freeway, miles away from where she was. When she went on her first hunt, Bella could hear the fluttering wings and heartbeats of small birds flying through the forest. She could also hear the scurrying noises of animals that were beneath the ground, as well as an army of ants on the ground. They also have an instinctive reaction to danger, usually from ill-willed Turok-Han.They can hear sounds coming from several miles away, and even with their eyes closed, they can be sure that there are multiple people in a room thanks to their varied breathing patterns. They can hear the sound of a heartbeat, a pulse thudding in a vein, and words spoken too quietly or too fast for humans to detect. Despite being indestructible and hard-skinned, Turok-Han can feel the things they touch, no matter the softness; such as fur, the coolness of wind, etc. They can feel the slightest changes of temperature around them, though they are not bothered by it. They can feel the heat radiating from a human several meters away. When their skins meet sunlight, they can also feel its warmth. Physical pain is implied when their bodies are being ripped apart by something with similar supernatural strength. Turok-Han have a similarly enhanced sense of taste allowing them to taste flavors with much more depth and precision. They can taste the differences of particles in their atmosphere. They can also detect minute differences between similar flavors. Even as a newborn, Turok-Han are able to taste if the human they are feeding on has recently ingested drugs or alcohol. Turok-Han also have a keen sense to danger, usually from something strong enough to harm them. Sometimes, they may even detect danger before they know it consciously.
- Enhanced Emotions: Turok-Han experience emotions more powerfully than humans. Emotions like love, joy, and happiness are magnified for Turok-Han, allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows Turok-Han to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age. Original Turok-Han have been shown experiencing emotions as powerfully today as they did 1,000 years ago. Conversely, sadness, depression, guilt, fear and anger are also amplified, causing many Turok-Han to "turn off" their humanity to block out the more painful emotions. After time and practice, the overwhelming sensations of heightened emotions does not fade as the vampire learns to overcome their emotions without turning off their humanity all together.
- Emotional Control: Turok-Han have the supernatural ability to remove or dull their emotions by "turning off" or "switching off" their humanity by command or by saying humanity off, which is directly connected to their emotions. Doing so allows them to block out their more negative emotions, such as fear and guilt, allowing them to feed and kill without remorse, go against any opponent without fear, and relieve themselves of painful feelings such as grief, loss, depression, and shame. A Turok-Han without their emotions is far more calculating and direct than one who keeps them on. However, the Turok-Han can become a remorseless killer, and are almost unrecognizable from the person they truly are, as blocking out negative emotions also causes their positive emotions to become dulled or nonexistent as well. Turok-Han are capable of turning their humanity back on and bringing back their emotions but it is difficult as they will experience all of the repressed emotions and guilt of anything they did without their humanity with enhanced intensity.
- True Face: A Turok-Han true face is the appearance they are hiding under their normal human face. A Turok-Han true face will appear for the first time, either while they drink human blood for the first time or shortly afterward. With the fangs come the darkened veins under the eyes as well.When a vampire's true face is revealed, the whites of their eyes turn blood red, dark veins appear under their eyes, and their canine teeth, and in the case of some vampires, their canine teeth plus their lateral incisors or first premolars, extend into razor-sharp fangs. In the case of Turok-Han, their eye-veins will extend beyond their eyes down past their cheekbones. A Turok-Han true face can be revealed whenever they wish, but it will appear against their will whenever they are aroused by the scent of blood, or are feeling intense emotions such as anger, lust, sadness, etc. A Turok-Han fangs are extremely sharp which gives them the ability to tear into any substance (such as flesh) and tear off parts of the body, such as limbs or heads. A Turok-Han true face will appear for the first time soon after they complete the transition. Unlike "normal" vampires, an Turok-Han veins are longer, going all way down to their cheeks instead of just around the eyes.